List Your Property with Alma Alvarez Cabo Leisure Real Estate
Sell Your Home in Cabo San Lucas.
Selling your home in a foreign country such as Mexico can be difficult.
The reasons why to Hire Cabo Leisure as a Listing Real Estate Agent in Los Cabos
1.- A lot of legal paperwork is involved in a home sale!!
Especially in Los Cabos, most of the sellers are foreign investors and most of buyers are also foreign investors and all the documentation is through a bank trust procedure, and it needs to be completed and done correctly by an expert.
Cabo Leisure Real Estate are a team of local real estate experts ready to reveal the secrets of how we can help you sell your home.
From setting the price to creating marketing campaigns for traditional media and Websites.
We have got a proven plan that will match your home with the right buyers for the right price.
We are committed to fast, professional, and courteous personal service to help you understand and feel at ease throughout the home selling process.
Our trained and certified agents specialize in the Los Cabos area.
Cabo Leisure real estate are prepared to sell your home to the right buyer for the best price.
- Tax Liability advisory
(Capital gain Tax calculator before your sale, we offer you Capital gain tax reductions strategies according to your needs)
- Advice on the commercialization of real estate in tourist areas
(Comparative Value opinion, promotional strategy)
- Real estate marketing
(Property promotion, free advertising in our exclusives)
- We will take care of showing request calls for you.
- We will show your home and be present during the visit of a potential buyer.
- Negotiation skills for an offer to purchase received for your home.
- Once an offer is accepted, we oversee the closing process until the final closing signature.
- Escrow agency.
(Escrow contracts experience.)
- Legal advice
(Contracts, Document check, Legal status of the property)
- Consulting and Management
(Public property registry, City Council, Notaries, Organizations)
(Photographs included in our services.)
How much is our Fees as a Seller Real Estate Agent?
Our fees are a commission based on the selling price of the property.
An exclusive Listing agreement contract is required which will give us the rights to promote your property for sale and is the only way that we can help you with the Capital Gain tax reduction.
Platforms for advertising
- Member of MLS los Cabos
- Member of Ampi Los Cabos
- Social media advertising
What are the documents needed as a seller?
- The documents needed as a seller depend on the way the property is held (As an individual, an LLC or a Family Trust), but the following are the general documents required from a seller:
- Documents of Deed, Title or Fideicomiso if you do not have the complete documents, we can get it for you.
- ID (Passport, Driver’s license)
- Recent Utility Bill (it can be a gas bill, electric receipt, bank statement or water bill any of these that shows your residence address).
- Current Property Tax receipt
- HOA receipt (If necessary).
- Last month’s water receipt
- Last Manifestation of the property if you do not have it, I can get it for you.
Let our experienced staff help you make it happen.